Gacha Nox’s latest version isn’t available on Android’s official play store at this moment, so you’ll need to download it from a third-party website. Yet, downloading from an external source has risks, so you should be careful and follow the necessary steps. Follow these steps to download Gacha Nox on your Android device.
- To start, you must download the APK file of Gacha Nox. You can download the APK version of the game from the Gachanoxapp website.
- Go to your desired website and tap the download button. After tapping this, the file will be downloaded to your device.
- Now, open “settings” on your Android device and tap on “Apps.”
- Open the option “Special App access.” Now, select “Google Chrome.”
- Now Tap “Allowed.” Option
- Now open the “Download” folder on your Android device.
- Now you can see gacha nox apk file. Tap It
- Tap Allow button on all the requests that show up.
- Tap on “Install.” You will see a set of instructions on your screen. Follow these instructions and move.
- Finally, tap on “Done.” The pop-up will show that your app installed
- Now, look in your Android device menu. You will see the Gacha Nox icon. Simply tap on it to open it up. You can now start playing Gacha Nox on your Android Device.
If you follow the instructions given above, you can download this game on your Android device without any problem.